Mission Darkness™ Non-Window Faraday Bag for Phones
The Mission Darkness™ Non-Window Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, personal security, and EMP protection.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators, also used for executive travel, personal security, EMP and CME protection
- Shields cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking
- Closable pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Outer dimensions: 9.75" x 9.5" x .1"
- Inner usage dimensions: 9.5" x 5.5"
- SKU: MDFB-S-NW
Commonly used to shield
- Cell phones
- Credit cards
- Building access cards
- Smart watches
- Two-way radios
Unique serial # on each bag
Each bag type is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody.